Sunday, February 16, 2014

Giving it 100%

Life, how we live it and the choices we make defines us and the major outcomes. A wise man told me success is not always found in winning but its how high you bounce back after youve hit the ground. Well ive hit the ground not once not twice the question remains have I hit or reached the mark?
Two years ago my wife now then my fiance and I were busy planning our wedding and the pressure and excitement as we prepared and engaged our family, friends and relatives made us super busy.
Our hands were full, thee were ceremonies after ceremonies that we had to attend. Events that had to be graced least to say we gave it our 100% to ensure that the day would come to pass.
In our schedule just when we were about to hit our mark one thing led to another and we hit rock bottom.
However that having been said I fast forward to 2 years down the line I have come to understand this scripture that says; Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. Romans 8:35,37.

No comments:

Post a Comment